Uses for Q-Tips

Category Tips
Cotton swabs can be useful for many personal and household situations. This page contains uses for Q-tips.

I absolutely love the product Goo Gone! I use it a lot! I have discovered a very economical way to use this product. First, I buy the large package of cotton swabs at the Dollar Tree for $1.00. There were 300 swabs in the package that I purchased.

Second, you can find a small bottle of Goo Gone also at the Dollar Tree. When I need to use Goo Gone, I simply put the tip of the cotton swab at the opening of the Goo Gone. I put just enough Goo Gone to fill the tip and begin using the loaded cotton swab on the stickiness that I need to remove. I use the stem of the swab as my tool to work the sticky off the surface.

If I don't need to use the other end, I just pop the swab into two pieces and discard the used side. I save the other end for the next time.

Source: Me. I hated getting the stickiness on my hands and knew that there had to be a better way and not waste so much of the product.

By Southeastgeorgiapeach from Jesup, GA

To keep your touch screens on your Palm Pilot and Nintendo DS new and clean, use a Q-tip or cotton swab instead of the stylus! Not only is it gentler on the touch screens, but it will also clean up any oils and dust that may have already accumulated!

When using tea-tree oil to treat skin problems, dip a clean Q-tip into the tea tree oil and then use that to treat several skin spots. This way you use much less than a cotton ball.

By Tammie from Auburn, GA

Ah, the lowly cotton swab (or Q-tip to you) - good for so many things. I just used it to clean off the little nooks and crannies of a vintage instrument I was trying to recover from its years of dust and grime.

When my liquid foundation is down to the bottom, I use Q-tips to get the remaining foundation out. I am able to get every drop out of my foundation bottle!

Ever gotten your make-up completely finished, only to screw up your eyes by accidentally bumping your mascara brush against your eyelid or elsewhere?

Q Tips can be used many things such as: Applying make up, applying medication to sore area. . .

Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 30, 2013
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
📓
Generated 2020-08-05 08:51:00 in 921 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Q-Tips-1.html