Moses and the Burning Bush Sunday School Projects

I am in need of class (K-5) projects for the kids to make, for 3-4 Sundays of lessons on Moses and the Burning Bush. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm not having much luck finding things on Google or ASK. Thanks in advance for all of your assistance.

By Milpapaw from Norton, OH

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://www.colo  e.net/bible.html

This is the site I use for my Sunday School Class. Good Luck and God Bless.

Maybe you and the children could work on making up/writing a short play/skit directly from the words of the Bible? When I was a wee one that is something I would have found to be fun and can play act while coming up with the play/skit.

www.dltkkids.com: This is a great site for all sorts of crafts, but they have a section for various Bible lessons and they even have age recommendations and feedback from people who have tried the projects.

Kids love to take off their shoes at that age. Perhaps when you are talking about Moses removing his sandals, you could have all the children remove their shoes and later play that relay race where you put all of the shoes in a pile and they race to put theirs on.

They could make a "burning bush by taking some twigs, tying or wiring them together and gluing on bits of orange and yellow tissue paper

Crafts Crafts For KidsAugust 11, 2009
Burning Bush
Burning Bush Does Not Turn Red
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Burning bush, fall foliage.
Growing a Burning Bush
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:36:14 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.