Product Review: Zenni Optical

Upon a recommendation from another Thriftyfunner, I bought a pair of glasses with progressive lenses from Zenni Optical. I am very happy with my glasses and the price. I am so glad she or he recommended them and I want to put in a good word for them too.

Source: Thriftyfun.com

By Pigeon Toes from Hakalau, HI

We have ordered glasses from them for years now and have always been happy with the quality and especially the price! I have recommended them to my friends who are also happy with them.

Really? Everybody is happy with them? Well, I'm glad for you.

I ordered 3 pairs of glasses this last spring. Well, they are cheap, I'll give them that. But it was so difficult to imagine the size and shape of the glasses, they all look horrible on me. I guess it's my odd egg-shaped face. :)

All of them where way to narrow, so the prescription sunglasses don't even cover my eyes enough and are alas useless.

If you are really sure what kind of glasses fit your face, then go ahead.

How do you know what size lenses, etc. to get since all people don't wear the exact same size? I would like to try Zenni, but this question holds me back. The optician fits the glasses to your face, etc. when you buy them locally. How do you get around that?

I love my glasses and how cheap they are! I wear contacts and just wanted a pair of glasses to use in mornings and nights! I ended up liking them so much I wear them during day at times as well!

I was so frustrated by the expensive glasses, but i am so glad i find Zenni Optical. I received my new glasses from Zenni and couldn't be more pleased with them. They were exactly what I have been trying to find for years, but couldn't afford till now. I am impressed by their fast service and high quality glasses. I love them. Now i can afford more than 20 pairs instead of 2 pairs. I have told all my friends and family about Zenni website!

To the person who wasn't sure about size:

Go to a store and try on glasses. When you find the ones you like, jot down the measurements which are printed inside the glass frames. The bridge of the nose measurement is very important. Too narrow and the glasses will pinch. This bridge will be a number such as 17, 18, 19, or 20. You can make other measurements such as the lens size with a tape measure or just measure a pair you already own. At the optical site they should have all the measurements listed so you can match them up. I'm not sure about Zenni because I got mine from 39dollarglasses.com, but even if they don't you could contact customer service to find out.

eyeglasses
Zenni Optical Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and FitnessFebruary 16, 2010
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎄