Decorating a Rainbow Tea Table

Decorating a table for your next rainbow tea is fun, as you plan to incorporate the color and its meaning into the event. This is a guide about decorating a rainbow tea table.

March 16, 2006 Flag

My church has choose me to be a leader for a rainbow tea party. I have never been to a rainbow tea party. My color is gold and I need all the help I can get. This party is in a couple weeks so please respond soon.

God Bless,
Torri from Houston. TX

This is my first rainbow tea and I need help. My color is blue and right now I have 7 people on my team. Is that enough or should I have more? I would appreciate any ideas on food, decorations, etc. Thank you for your help and God Bless.

If the help you are needing is with decorations then you could always use the gold coins that are chocolate on the inside that we had when we were little.

Gold silk flower arrangements.

can you give me an idea or suggestion for decorating my table. my color is orange.

jnov211959 AT aol.com

my church is having a rainbow tea my color is green please help me with some ideas.

I need quick ideas for a rainbow tea (red). I was given this assignment and have 2 weeks to work. I've never done it before, and need suggestions to raise money. HELP! Time is almost out!

My color is purple! I really need a site to where I can found the meanings of all the color! Dec. 1st is the target date but I really need to found whats good with the colors! I can be reached at : suttonchris23 AT yahoo.com. Can I get sum help by Monday or Tuesday of this week.

Thank YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

I need ideas for decorations and foods. you can send your suggestions to torriepowell AT gmail.com

Hello All:

I could really use your help. I need a theme and scripture for my rainbow tea. I've come close to a theme but I don't know if this sounds too generic........

"Celebrating the Glory of HIS presence as rays of light!"

What do you think? Weigh In Girls

This is my first rainbow tea party and I need ideals for the color purple. It's set to kick off in Aug.2008

My color is green.What kind of finger food can I serve that is green. Please help me ASAP. I want the best table.

September 16, 2014 Flag

My color is white and I have 3 days to figure out decorations and food. Can you please give me some ideas?

By Audra

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

White table cloth and napkins, angel figures in white robes or white flowers in a clear or white vase as centerpiece, clouds made from pillow stuffing, angel food cake with whipped cream, chicken salad /cream cheese finger sandwiches on white bread, vanilla ice cream, white grape juice/milk to drink, deviled eggs.

Holidays and Parties Parties Church Rainbow TeaApril 12, 2013
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Pink Rainbow Tea
Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🎉
🎄