Garden: Roses In Bloom

This is my beautiful knockout rose bush; so easy to care for. Beneath it are two broccoli plants in a pot. Can't wait to see them blossom! My fist ones.

By Mina from Middle GA

Very nice! I love my knock out roses, they are so easy to take care of. Happy gardening to you!

June 5, 2009 Flag

Roses In Bloom
Mass of roses in bloom.

By Sherry from Poulsbo, WA

Garden: Roses In Bloom

Hi Sherry from Poulsbo from Kim in Moses Lake:

Those are quite lovely, is there any chance of knowing the name of the rose? Good for you for zooming in tight. Refreshing to see, thanks. (11/05/2008)

By kimhis

Garden: Roses In Bloom

Sherry, these are just beautiful!! What pretty colors put together! thanks for sharing. Frugal Freida (11/05/2008)

By Frugal Freida

Garden: Roses In Bloom

Sherry, your roses are beautiful and what a great picture of them. I love pink roses and have put your picture as my background screen on my monitor. Thanks for sharing. (11/05/2008)

By Barbara

Garden: Roses In Bloom

The roses are lovely, they are one of my favorite flowers. What type are these and do they grow well in an area with limited sunlight (11/06/2008)

By libbyece

Pink Rose
Pink Rose Photos
Photos GardenJune 5, 2009
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Pink Roses
Photos of Roses
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate