Where Can I Sell Handcrafted Items?

Where do you sell handcrafted items? I need some ideas.

I sell on ebay and do great. Picking the right catagory to list is key. For hand crafted Items they actually have sections just for those. when you start your selling on the item first do a catagory search by putting in what it is your selling and it will direct you as to the best selling catagory to choose. Also I have heard good results for hand crafted items sold on etsy.com

I just ran across a great site called etsy.com. They have some wonderful handmade items and anyone can post/sell there.

You could sell them at a farmers market or flee market in the area where you live.

Go to the Goodwill, Salvation Army etc. parking lot (ask their manager for permission first and then sell away).

I agree with Lisa, Etsy.com is a better and cheap choice. They have a long term to show the product, up to six month for the same ammount and you can received a payments via paypal.

Etsy: Marketplace for handmade products. Buy and sell housewares, clothing, accessories, artwork, needlecraft, and much more.

Here are several places you can sell some handmades

that I found a link to here:

Please visit SILKFAIR ( http://www.silkfair.com ). We are a new online general goods marketplace, and will be offering a new dedicated indie site shortly. Products for sale at indie site will be listed in our main marketplace.

Currently, we offer free store / listings, and you'll be able to forward your own domain name and be supported by our system. In addition, we support full PayPal and GoogleCheckout integration.

You can test-drive our system in our sandbox, which is accessible from our home page at http://www.silkfair.com .

Tips for Selling Crafts
Tips for Selling Crafts
Budget & Finance Making MoneyJanuary 30, 2008
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
Handmade Crochet Bag
Selling Handmade Crochet Items
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items