Sausage Biscuit and Gravy Sandwich

One evening I cooked sausage patties, eggs, and biscuits for supper. I made some gravy from the small drippings of the sausage. The next morning I was putting my husband's lunch together and decided to use some of the leftover gravy on the biscuit and sausage sandwiches instead of mayonnaise.

When he heated them up and ate them at lunch time he couldn't believe how much better they tasted. I am always trying to think of something better than the same old sandwich for his brown bag lunches. I hope you try it and like it as much as we did.

By Cookiesky from TX

A great idea! I have made my DH breakfast sandwiches using 2 small wheat pancakes as bread, and a dab of sugar free syrup as a condiment. It soaks in, then I put egg and sausage on it. But I never thought of gravy for the biscuit sandwiches. Thanks!

Ham, bacon, and egg sandwich on a crusty bun.
Breakfast Sandwich Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Sandwiches AdviceSeptember 30, 2009
Homemade Gravy
Thickening Homemade Gravy
Photo of brown gravy on a turkey sandwich.
Homemade Brown Gravy Recipes
Plate of food covered in gravy.
Gravy Making Tips and Tricks
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
🎉
🎄