Tater Tot Breakfast Sandwich
May 3, 2017
The best way to start the day is with a good breakfast. You will find that you do not get as hungry during the day. Although I do not recommend eating this sandwich every day, it sure is good and gluten-free. I only make two sandwiches, one for each of us.
I use the George Foreman Grill to cook this on.
Total Time: Approximately 30-40 minutes.
- 32 Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 2 strips bacon
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices cheese
- Cook bacon in George Foreman Grill and then remove it to paper towel to drain. Do not turn the grill off.
- Keep grill on and wipe the grease off the grill plates and prop the grill so it will be level. Place a paper towel down in front of grill to catch any drippings.
- Place 8 Tator Tots together in a square on the grill for each sandwich. Lower the lid and cook 6-7 minutes. Press down on grill top to flatten the Tator Tots. Cook until slightly crisp and stuck together.
- Remove from the grill and place on a plate.
- Repeat for the process for the top layer of Tator Tots.
- While Tater Tots are cooking, fry the eggs in pan sprayed with Pam. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place fried egg and bacon on top of 1st layer of Tater Tots that are sitting on the grill.
- Add cheese.
- Remove Tater Tots that were set to the side on a plate and place them on tops of the cheese. Close lid and press down to flatten. Heat until cheese is melted. Approximately 1 minute.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.