Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Read More Comments
This is a super easy and delicious breakfast you can throw together in no time.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 sausage links
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 small onion
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 tortillas
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- cheese (optional)
- 1/2 avocado
- Cook sausage according to package directions.
- While your sausage is cooking, slice and sauté onions.
- Beat 3 eggs together with 1 tablespoon of salsa. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Scramble the eggs with the sautéed onions.
- When your sausage is cooked through, cut the links into chunks and mix into the scrambled eggs.
- Lightly oil a heated pan and heat the tortillas on both sides. I like my tortillas to be slightly browned.
- Scoop the sausage and eggs onto a tortilla, top with avocado, salsa and cheese.
This video shows you a super easy and delicious breakfast that you can throw together in no time.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.