Healthy Breakfast Burrito Recipe
This page contains healthy breakfast burrito recipe. By building your own breakfast burrito, you can improve its flavor and nutritional value.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Quick and easy recipe to make. Pack a nutritional punch you just can't get through a fast-food drive-through!
Total Time: about 20 minutes
Yield: 6 large burritos
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 6 spinach tortillas
- Using an electric hand mixer, blend your eggs thoroughly.
- Shred, slice and chop remaining ingredients, except the tortillas.:)
- Melt your butter in a large pan over medium/high heat.
- Pour your eggs in the pan, add all of your veggies.
- Stir continuously for about 6 minutes, or until set.
- Sprinkle your cheese on top and let melt.
- Add a portion of this to a tortilla, top with salsa if desired. Enjoy!
March 2, 20160 found this helpful
This looks great. I'm going to try it
March 3, 20160 found this helpful
I agree; this wrap would make a wonderful meal. Thanks for sharing. Tortillas and Rotis are so very versatile.
I've made tuna salad wraps, topped with shredded lettuce or arugula and a little seafood sauce. They're good too.
March 15, 20160 found this helpful
Looks good. I'm going to try this.