Asking a Girl to a Formal Dance - Categories:

DancesSchool

Asking a Girl to a Formal Dance

I need a creative, romantic, non expensive way to ask a girl to winter formal.

By Shaun from Cicero, NY

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

The cheapest and most effective way is just to ask. "I would be honored to have you accompany me to the Winter Dance."

I have to agree with Suntydt. So many people think you have to do something unusual, but there is nothing wrong with the old fashioned way.

If your a musician or know a musician you can write her a song or have them write the song. Then get her a bouquet of flowers and chocolates and make her a big poster asking the question and have her friends take her somewhere where you'll be waiting and as soon as you see her start the music. My boyfriend did this for me for valentines day. I loved it.

Yes, just ask! Save the flowers and chocolates for when you pick her up! Flowers for her, chocolates for her Mom.

So my boyfriend picked me up from my house out of no where wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt and blindfolded me once I got in his truck. and told me it was a surprise. Him being my boyfriend, I trusted him. We drove around for a while and once we stopped he picked me up out of the truck and we walked for a while. Then when he told me to take the blind fold off. I was standing on home plate at his schools baseball field and around home plate outlines in flower pedals was a huge heart and he was all dressed up wearing a black shirt and tie and had flowers and said to me" hit it out of the park and be my date to senior ball?". And he had his buddy's playing fireflies by owl city in the background. I cried :) So creative. Oh and I said of course.

For formal, I got asked in the cutest way ever. When I opened my locker there was a giant sign saying "I though i would butter you up" with a stick of butter in it. Then when i was going home there was another sign in my car saying "before i popped the the question" surrounded by like 10 popcorn bags. When I got home there was yet another sign on my bedroom door saying " I'll let you sleep on it" and on my bed there was a pillow he had decorated with Formal? written all over it. I loved it!

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesDecember 4, 2009
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Girl waiting for her date to a dance.
Asking a Guy to Winter Formal
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
Couple Going to Homecoming
Asking a Boy to Homecoming
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 1:20:50 PM on 10.0.0.77 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.