Turbo (Chocolate Lab/Boxer)

Turbo is 5 months old, she is 1/2 Chocolate Lab and 1/2 Boxer. We got Turbo two months ago. She is a puppy so she loves to chew up things. She likes to chase and wrestle with our two year old son and our 3 year old Black Lab Shelby and all of the neighborhood dogs.

Turbo loves to share her kennel with Drew, our two year old son.

By April from North Henderson, IL

Dog in crate with infant.

AWWW. This is an adorable picture. They seems so happy together.

I better not let my two boys see this one or I'll never hear the end of it. They want me to get them a puppy so bad! And this cute picture makes me want to consider it.

So sweet!

Turbo is a beautiful girl! I know she is very happy with your children and you. Thanks for sharing and God bless you!

How adorable & sweet! I love this picture, thanks for sharing it! They both have my vote! Sounds like a happy family! God bless! :)

What a great picture! where did you get Turbo from? I am looking for a breeder and she is so beautiful!

Pets Pet PagesOctober 4, 2007
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information