Turbo Cooker Recipes

A countertop convection oven that can cook a wide variety of foods. This page contains turbo cooker recipes.

I am looking for recipes I can cook in a turbo bench top oven. Any would be great as I have none at all. Many thanks.

By Marg from Brisbane, Australia

Answers

Hi, my son uses this all the time and finds all kinds of recipes on the internet. Just put Turbo Cooker recipes in your browser and you will find plenty.

How long do I cook lamb chops in a turbo oven?

By Gordo

I would like more cake recipes using turbo cooker.

By Jennefer from Angeles City

I have a Sunbeam Turbo Oven and would like to have some cake recipes. I have been told that one can use any microwave cooking dishes, glass, and even normal metal containers, is this correct?

Many thanks,
Von

I totally bought the recipes that come with the Turbo Cooker, but I can't find the pizza one. I told my friends that I'd make them a pizza in the pans, but I can't find the recipe and I don't know what to do. I would really appreciate some help.

By mojoe

Answers:

Turbo Cooker Recipes

Do you use the Turbo Cooker on top of your stove? I watched a woman demonstrate a similar appliance on TV. I've made individual pizzas in my oven using pita bread. I made a small recipe of pizza sauce. Spread the pizza sauce on top of pita, sprinkle shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Place pita on a baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes in a 375 degree oven until cheese is melted.

If using a Turbo Cooker, cover with the lid and bake until cheese is melted. You could also make your pizza with homemade pizza dough. Make sure that you bake it longer until dough is thoroughly cooked. (12/06/2009)

By Marjorie

Turbo Cooker Recipes

If you are still looking for the pan pizza recipe. I have it for you.

Turbo Pan Pizza

You will need:

Dough Ingredients

• 1 cup flour
  • 1 pkg. dry yeast
  • 1 Tsp. sugar
  • 1/2 Tsp. salt
  • 1/2 cup hot water from the tap
  • 1 Tbsp. oil

Main Ingredients

Topping

• mushrooms
  • onions
  • green pepper (thinly sliced)
  • olives (cut into slices)
  • crumbled cooked sausage and slices of pepperoni
  • 1 cup low fat grated mozzarella
  • 2 Tbsp. water

Sauce ingredients

• 8 oz. can tomato sauce
  • 1/2 Tsp. oregano
  • 1/2 Tsp. basil or (replace with 1 tsp. Choice's(TM) for a Taste of Italy)

Place water in mixing bowl, add yeast and stir to mix. Add oil, flour, sugar, and salt and stir together to form a ball of dough. Let stand 5 minutes, turn out onto floured board, knead in flour (on the board) till dough is stiff. Divide into 2 pieces and roll each into circle (to fit in the base).

1. Place the desired vegetables in base with 2 tbsp. water. Cover (vent closed) and cook on high heat for 3 minutes.
  2. Add in the sauce and seasoning, stir and recover (vent closed) for 1 minute. Remove from pan and place into a clean bowl.
  3. Reduce heat to medium high, clean out the base and add 1 round of dough. Cover (vent open) and cook for 4 minutes.
  4. Reduce heat to medium, turn dough with spatula and spread 1/2 the sauce mixture over the crust. Top with pepperoni and/or sausage 1/2 the cheese, cover (vent closed) and cook for 4 minutes.

Ready in 13 minutes, Serves 4

Chef Randall's Helpful Hints:
Serve first pizza while preparing the next! Raise heat to medium high and follow steps 3 and 4.

I hope this helps. If you think I typed something wrong drop me an email through TF.

For everyone else looking for recipes go to:

turbocooker.myshopify.com.

Replacement parts go to:

turbocooker.myshopify.com. (12/14/2009)

By Christi

I am looking for recipes for my new turbo oven. Please help.

By margaret from Gold Coast, Australia

Answers:

Turbo Cooker Recipes

There are a couple of good links in the archives below. (10/27/2009)

By Ann

I recently received a Turbo Cooker as a gift which came with recipes. I understand that there are many more recipes that can be purchased for an additional amount.

Would anyone out there happen to have the additional ones, and if so, might you consider sharing them?