Take Time to Enjoy Company

We had friends lived out of state that we had invited for lunch as they were going to be in our neighborhood. I had planned on offering them a home cooked meal. My husband suggested taking them to a restaurant as he thought that if I didn't have to cook and cleanup that I would have more time to enjoy my company. At first I didn't think it was a good idea but then the more I thought about it the more it made sense. So off we went to a restaurant & had a great time and yes, I did have more time to enjoy my company.

By Joesgirl

Yes! It's so much nicer to enjoy your company than having to fuss. I find a nice compromise sometimes, in getting a few ready-cooked chickens, and making side dishes (ie. cole slaw, potato salad)a day ahead. Home-cooked "feel", much less time consuming. Other times, I do a roast a day ahead.

Company should be fun, not a chore : )

Teenage Girls Singing Karaoke
Teen Party Game Ideas
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations
Truck Driver and His Dog
Tips for Truck Driver's and Their Pets
architect working on a drawing at table with two others
Name Ideas for Architectural and Interior Design Company
🎄