Cole Bowman Oil Painting - Categories:

ArtCollectibles

Cole Bowman Oil Painting

I am looking for the value of an original Cole Bowman oil painting. I can't find much info about him online.

By artihips from Ottawa, Ontario

Filter: Questions Sort: Relevance

In response to your questions. On Mar 11/11 a painting by CB was posted ON KIJIJI for $200. I believe I also have a painting of his which I purchased at the auction in Victoria BC. I would be interested to hear if you think this is also done by CB as I just have the name Bowman on mine. gladysmichael@gmail.com

I have a Bowman too. I just pulled the nails and took of the ornate outside frame and is gorgeous! Gives it A whole new modern look.

Cole Bowman was an artist from Elmira, Ontario. He had a studio for many years on Arthur Street. He was my parents' friend. Cole worked almost exclusively in oils. He painted scenes of Waterloo County, the Ottawa Valley, Quebec, and Muskoka. His work sold in many private galleries in Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes. My parents had a number of his works. Cole Bowman died in the early 2000s. My Mother says that he was around her age (90 now).

Consumer Advice Collectibles ArtJuly 7, 2009
Painting With Oil Paints
Still Life Painting With Oil Paints
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 28, 2016 at 6:12:35 AM on 10.0.2.149 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.