For Softer Feet

Having cracked or dry feet. At bedtime, rub feet down with vaseline petroleum jelly. Cover with plastic wrap and put socks on. In the morning you will have softer feet.

By Harriett from Lancaster, SC

This works so well! I used to do this all the time when I worked on my feet and now do it about once a month! Works great on your hands too if you can sleep with it on! Just remember to wear clean cotton socks!

Good Luck!

Rebekah

Spoil your tootsies with our wonderful Foot Spa Kit! Included in your kit is a Loofah bar to loosen any dry, dead skin, a soft bristled foot brush to wipe it away and a 4 oz bottle of our aromatic Lotion to nourish and revitalize your tired feet! We recommend our Peppermint or Eucalpytus blends to make your toes tingle but this kit is available in any of our bath and body scents! These kits sell for $9.50 each and can be found in the "Foot Care" section of my site. If you have any questions, you can email me at: forgetmenotaromas@gmail.com.

Marla

Forget-Me-Not Aromas (http://forgetmenotaromas.com)

You can also put vaseline in microwave for 10 seconds then rub on, wrap and sleep. It is not only reqlxing but it penetrates quicker. I'd be lost without my cheap jar!

Susie

Try brushing your delicate toenails with a toothbrush rather than a nail brush. And you can adjust the bristle softness by buying a soft toothbrush rather than a hard one.

My feet were so dry, they cracked and would bleed. I started using vaseline on them every morning before putting my socks on. In the summer when I wear scandals, I put the socks on at nite. Now my feet have no more cracks and are soft and pink. Also since I had vaseline on my fingers, I would rub my fingernails, elbows and arms to clean my hands. Softer elbows and cuticles as an extra.

A treatment that really works is to rub coconut oil all over your feet, then slather the vaseline on and then put on clean white cotton socks. You do this for 3 days. I saw this as a beauty tip on TV. I tried it and voila! Soft feet!

I make my own foot balm using Sweet Almond Oil and beeswax. I add Sandalwood essential oil for a great smelling foot balm. It cures dry feet in only three days!!

Soft Feet
Tips for Softer Feet
Health & Beauty Beauty Body FeetFebruary 3, 2006
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Caring for Your Dog's Feet
Caring for Your Dog's Feet
Sweating Feet
Remedies for Sweating Feet
🎉
🎄