Bonzi (Cat)

When I looked over towards my bedroom from my computer desk in the living room, I saw my black cat Bonzi peeking out from around the door. He was on our bed in the master bedroom. He was responding to a laugh from someone in the house. He freaks out when someone laughs. But has a cackle of his own.

By Jmckelvy

I see you Bonzi!

This is so cute and really quite typical of cats in general. My cat doesn't want me to sing (and I'm really not all that bad), but he will come in and start yowling until I hush. So funny.

I'm sure my husband taught him to do this, but I can't prove it and they both deny it.

Thanks for sharing Bonzi with us. He's adorable.

Pookarina

Photos Pets CatsOctober 18, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 12:31:32 PM on 10.0.0.239 in 908 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.