Bonzi (Cat)

When I looked over towards my bedroom from my computer desk in the living room, I saw my black cat Bonzi peeking out from around the door. He was on our bed in the master bedroom. He was responding to a laugh from someone in the house. He freaks out when someone laughs. But has a cackle of his own.

By Jmckelvy

I see you Bonzi!

This is so cute and really quite typical of cats in general. My cat doesn't want me to sing (and I'm really not all that bad), but he will come in and start yowling until I hush. So funny.

I'm sure my husband taught him to do this, but I can't prove it and they both deny it.

Thanks for sharing Bonzi with us. He's adorable.

Photos Pets CatsOctober 18, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume