Case Garden Tractor Parts

My husband has an old Cass Garden Tractor and he is looking to find out where he can buy reasonable tractor parts for it. There are several things wrong with it and parts can get out of hand and costly. Is their a reasonable place that he can purchase parts. Help Please.

Angelheart from Clyde, TX

I'm sorry, but did you mean "Case"? I haven't been able to find anything on a Cass garden tractor and I was wondering if you may have mispelled the brand name.

If you looking for Case tractor parts take a look at A&I Products. A&I Products has large selection of Case and CaseIH tractor parts at reasonable prices. The website is

Try It is a buy/sell/swap board, with several dealers who have unsold old stock, and would be more than happy to help you. Registering lets you get to the manuals section, where there are several you can download. Hope this helps. Richard

Home and Garden Repair MachinesMarch 22, 2007
Sewing Machine
Bobbin Case Keeps Falling Out of a Sewing Machine
Easy harmonica case and instrument.
Making a Harmonica Case
car gear parts in carton box
Saving Money on Parts for Old Cars
Ligularia "Tractor Seat Plant"
Growing a Ligularia "Tractor Seat Plant"