Recommendations for a Steam Mop

I am looking to buy a steam mop and am confused as to which one to buy. Does anyone out there have one and/or can anyone recommend a good one?

az2010 from East Hampton, MA

I purchased the Shark Steam Mop and so far, it's been great. I had a Laminated floor put in the Kitchen and it does a fantastic job on that...afterwards, I just place the pad in a tub with Woolite, and let set overnight...hand rinse in the morning... I'm happy!!

My sister-in-law has a H2O mop. She says it works good.

I have an "H2O" Mop. It has a triangular shaped head that actually gets into all the corners! I have hardwood floors and it dulls them, but if you walk around in socks for a few hours, the shine comes back as good as new. I also use it in my bathroom. On ceramic tiles, it works great. Gets in behind the toilet. Easy to use and the cloths go into the washer. I bought extra cloths and do a load of them once a week. I have a home day care and wash my floors with this every day. Love it!

I also bought a Shark Steam mop, mine from Bon-Ton. I honestly didn't look at any other mops. I had seen the infomercial a long time ago for this mop, but didn't want to spend the money on it. Then two coworkers each bought one and they had me sold for sure. It's easy and fast to use, and the two pads it comes with are machine washable.

I bought my Shark steam mop from BJ's - best price plus 5 pads. I love it!