Eliminating Sugar from My Diet

Sugar leads to cavities. In simple form, I want to get rid of sugar in my house and not have it come back. In very simple terms what do I look for and do? I want to be proactive in not having sugar around.

By Gretchen from WI

Why not see if you don't mind the flavor of Stevia. It is a plant from South America whose natural sweetness is actually beneficial! It comes in both liquid and powder forms. Give it a try.

Well, since you're specifying cavities just rinse your mouth with water and/or brush your teeth every time you even drink fruit juice because even fruit juice has sugar in it. There's really no way to completely be rid of sugars because they're in vegetables too.

Stevia also contains sugars but it's low carb sugars which has more to do with weight and heart health than cavities.

Anything on the label that ends in "ose" is sugar. Try stevia & zylitol. Xylitol tastes & looks like sugar. It also is good against cavities & they even make a nasal spray with it. It kills bacteria.

Health & Beauty NutritionJanuary 19, 2010
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Making Diabetic Powdered Sugar (Sugar Free)
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 5:13:37 PM on in 949 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.