Coffee Cup Holders For Cans

I love soda in aluminum cans, but hate the cold and condensation on my hands. I came up with a great solution that I thought might help others who have similar problems with their hands.

I put my can in a cup! The handle stays dry and warm, and the soda can actually stays colder longer since it's "insulated". I hope this helps!

By Sandra from Salem, OR

Coffee Cup Holders For Cans

I always used this idea when my kids were young. It helped prevent tipped over soda cans at the dinner table (on those occassions they were allowed soda with dinner).

You have some great ideas Sandra. Karen from Salem

Sorry to give negative feedback, but aluminum is so bad for you. Please put the pop in the cup or use a straw.

I can't say anything good about aluminum.

They sit in warehouses where there are probably mice or rats and people drink out of these cans without wiping them off. Not just pop but beer also.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for our safety. That said, however, I doubt the aluminum is any worse than the contents, and things are cleaned before they are displayed in the stores for sale.

I know because I have worked for one of the largest stores on the Westcoast, and that is WINCO!

But every point is accepted here, so thanks.

Poor But Proud

I was wondering if I could find something that can save my desk and keyboard from spoiling due to spilling of coffee cups and drinks very often. While looking up online for some kind of cup holder, I came across something called KUP BUDDY on ebay. It is nice stylish, unbreakable cup holder that has a small tray around it which stops that drink from dripping on desk or keyboard.

The price is fairly reasonable and is available in four different attractive colors. The seller has very well described the item for visitors satisfaction. Its worth paying a few dollars for saving our desk and computer from getting spoiled due to our carelessness.

Photos OtherFebruary 25, 2009
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
Coffee Can as Pencil Holder
Recycled Coffee Can Crafts