Homemade Version of Top Job Cleaner

Hey does anyone remember the cleaning stuff called Top Job? They've stopped selling it and I think it was about the best stuff since slice bread. I don't really care for any of the new stuff they have on the market now adays. My question, does anyone have any idea of how to maybe make a home version of Tob Job?

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel 9 2,498 05/14/2005

I don't have a recipe but here is the Household Products Database:

Put in the cleaner you're wondering about and it will give you information.

Top Job has 2 products listed.

Susan from ThriftyFun

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Pam 20 18 05/14/2005

Thnk you Susan, I've put site in my favorites to check it out later.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By (Guest Post) 06/13/2005

I was just at our local Family Dollar this week and saw they carried Top Job (in a bottle and a spray cleaner).

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Cindy (Guest Post) 06/06/2006

Pam I just e-mailed Proctor and Gamble about Top Job Mr. Clean. I don't like the new products either. They informed me that a company named Heritage Brands in N. Carolina now makes Top Job. Now I am going to contact them to find out where I can buy it in my area. Perhaps you could do the same.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Rosemarie (Guest Post) 08/21/2007

I Think you might be thinking of the cleaner "Quick Job"
I, Personally think that this is the "BEST" cleaner of all time.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Cathy G (Guest Post) 02/21/2008

Your link to the "Household Products Database" is EXCELLENT!!! It has links to numerous sources of information on chemicals in all products on the market. There are links to NIH Pub Medline, which has abstracts of research done on the chemicals in these products. While some of the abstracts seem overwhelming, just look at the "conclusions" at the end of the abstract. Use dictionary.com if you need help with understanding the main point of the paper.
Thanks greatly for this resource. Cathy G.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Jo (Guest Post) 03/14/2008

I just bought 2 bottles of TOP JOB at Wal-Mart.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By e.l. filar (Guest Post) 07/02/2008

I'm from Maryland and always used the terrific cleaner top job. Now I'm living in southwest Florida and cannot find the product. My son visited from Indianapolis and brought me three large bottles. I don't clean that much but when I do I have my Top Job.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Janice Hampton 1 02/22/2009

2/22/09. I can't find Top Job anywhere. Has anyone located this product? The original version, green, was the best cleaner ever. My email account is on Yahoo. This is preceeded by my initials followed by the first letters of Licensed Clinical Social Worker. My first and middle name have the same first letter. Last name starts with H. Hopefully, this info deguises the address sufficiently to allow this request to be posted. Thanks, Janice

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Donna 5 06/26/2014

I remember "Top Job". Sure do! It was one of the best. I now use Mr. Clean Antibacterial.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No