Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade Version of Top Job Cleaner

Hey does anyone remember the cleaning stuff called Top Job? They've stopped selling it and I think it was about the best stuff since slice bread. I don't really care for any of the new stuff they have on the market now adays. My question, does anyone have any idea of how to maybe make a home version of Tob Job?

Pam

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Donna06/26/2014

I remember "Top Job". Sure do! It was one of the best. I now use Mr. Clean Antibacterial.

By Janice Hampton02/22/2009

2/22/09. I can't find Top Job anywhere. Has anyone located this product? The original version, green, was the best cleaner ever. My email account is on Yahoo. This is preceeded by my initials followed by the first letters of Licensed Clinical Social Worker. My first and middle name have the same first letter. Last name starts with H. Hopefully, this info deguises the address sufficiently to allow this request to be posted. Thanks, Janice

By e.l. filar (Guest Post)07/02/2008

I'm from Maryland and always used the terrific cleaner top job. Now I'm living in southwest Florida and cannot find the product. My son visited from Indianapolis and brought me three large bottles. I don't clean that much but when I do I have my Top Job.

By Jo (Guest Post)03/14/2008

I just bought 2 bottles of TOP JOB at Wal-Mart.

By Cathy G (Guest Post)02/21/2008

Susan,
Your link to the "Household Products Database" is EXCELLENT!!! It has links to numerous sources of information on chemicals in all products on the market. There are links to NIH Pub Medline, which has abstracts of research done on the chemicals in these products. While some of the abstracts seem overwhelming, just look at the "conclusions" at the end of the abstract. Use dictionary.com if you need help with understanding the main point of the paper.
Thanks greatly for this resource. Cathy G.

By Rosemarie (Guest Post)08/21/2007

I Think you might be thinking of the cleaner "Quick Job"
I, Personally think that this is the "BEST" cleaner of all time.

By Cindy (Guest Post)06/06/2006

Pam I just e-mailed Proctor and Gamble about Top Job Mr. Clean. I don't like the new products either. They informed me that a company named Heritage Brands in N. Carolina now makes Top Job. Now I am going to contact them to find out where I can buy it in my area. Perhaps you could do the same.

By (Guest Post)06/13/2005

I was just at our local Family Dollar this week and saw they carried Top Job (in a bottle and a spray cleaner).

By Pam [20]05/14/2005

Thnk you Susan, I've put site in my favorites to check it out later.
Pam

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel [9]05/14/2005

I don't have a recipe but here is the Household Products Database:

http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/index.htm

Put in the cleaner you're wondering about and it will give you information.

Top Job has 2 products listed.

Susan from ThriftyFun