Swiss Ham Salad
Very simple and very tasty. Don't forget summer is coming.
- 3/4 pound cooked ham, cut into thick slices, diced
- 3/4 pound Gruyere cheese, diced
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Romaine lettuce or curly endive
- Finely chopped parsley or fresh herbs
Combine ham and cheese in a bowl. Make dressing with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour over ham and cheese; toss lightly. Refrigerate; leave about 1 hour to marinate.
Arrange lettuce in salad bowl. Pile ham and cheese in center; sprinkle with parsley.
Source: A friend Jean
By Raymonde G. from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 1:51:29 PM on 10.0.1.176 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us