Harley (Pug)

Harley is 3 years old. He is a Pug, I bought him off craigslist. He likes to run around the swimming pool and wrestle with his best 'bud', Banjo. He likes to eat potato peels

By Kathleen

I just joined Thirty fun and looking around the site. I just had to let you know that I am a pug lover. I have two pugs. One is Black and his name is Pistol Pete and I also got him off Craigslist. He is most loveable dog. I also have a beige pug which her name is Sasha. She is also very loveable and loves vegetables as well. They are both lap and also loves to sit behind my neck. I wanted to share photos.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Curious Pug
Chinese Pug Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 27, 2010
Guide
man & woman on motorcycle
Harley Gift Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:39:12 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.