Harley (Pug)

Harley is 3 years old. He is a Pug, I bought him off craigslist. He likes to run around the swimming pool and wrestle with his best 'bud', Banjo. He likes to eat potato peels

By Kathleen

I just joined Thirty fun and looking around the site. I just had to let you know that I am a pug lover. I have two pugs. One is Black and his name is Pistol Pete and I also got him off Craigslist. He is most loveable dog. I also have a beige pug which her name is Sasha. She is also very loveable and loves vegetables as well. They are both lap and also loves to sit behind my neck. I wanted to share photos.

Curious Pug
Chinese Pug Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 27, 2010
man & woman on motorcycle
Harley Gift Ideas