Use Hand Soap Pump for Dish Washing Liquid

When my kids were little they liked to help with the dishes and it seemed that they always used too much dish soap. Well I finally solved the problem. I purchased hand soap in the pump bottle and when it was empty I filled it with dish soap. I wish I would have thought of the years ago but it comes in handy when you only have a few dishes to do or when my little neighbor comes to help.

By Liz from Speed, IN

I use this idea for shampoo and conditioner also.

I've been doing that for dish soap for a long time now...works great!

Isn't it great? you use so much less. A palm scrubber goes well with this idea. I bought an empty pump-top ceramic jar and I keep it in the bottom of the sink all the time, never a mess on the space at the back of the sink. I'll never go back to blasting a long squirt of detergent into a sinkful of hot water and wondering how come the suds were gone halfway through the job.

Hand Washing Dishes
Hand Washing Dishes
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesMay 1, 2009
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Bar of Soap
Making Liquid Soap from Bars of Soap
Pump Bottle
Reusing Pump Bottles
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
🎉
🎄