Homemade Ear Cleaning Solution

contest winner icon

I am a professional pet groomer, I hated spending so much money on ear cleaning solution. I researched a lot and came up with my own mix and it works great. Not only does it save me a lot of money, but I know all the ingredients it has in it.

I use an old ear cleaning solution bottle and mix 2 parts water, 1 part rubbing alcohol, and 1 part white vinegar. Try it and you'll never waste money on store bought solution again!

Source: Online research and trials.

By Stacey from GA

I have 4 cats and this will come in handy. It also would have saved me a lot of money on my dog.

Comment

Golden retriever puppy.
Homemade Ear Wash for Dogs
Pets HealthAugust 23, 2011
A man scratching his ear.
Causes of Ear Itching
Norelco Razor
Homemade Norelco Razor Cleaning Solution
A woman with swimmers ear.
Treating and Preventing Swimmers Ear
buzzing in your ear
Buzzing in Your Ears
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 27, 2016 at 9:01:49 PM on 10.0.1.75 in 281 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.