Removing Water Stain on Mattress

I had my roof leak during all of the wonderful rains we received for 4 weeks straight. The rain came inside onto a mattress on my daybed. Cleaning it is a mess! How do I get the water stains out of it? I have used a diluted bleach solution with one of the generic stain removers that you use on clothes before washing. It helped but I still have more to do. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks all!

Catharine from Woolstock, IA

Answers

June 30, 2008 Flag

I was trying to clean a spot off of a mattress, now I have a water stain that is twice the size of the spot.

Michael from Vicksburg, MI

Answers:

Removing Water Stain on Mattress

In a small spray bottle, mix 1 part bleach to 3 parts water. Spray the stained area and dab with a wet washcloth (don't rub or wipe) Allow to air dry before putting linens back on the mattress. (02/01/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJune 30, 2008
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 5:46:21 PM on 10.0.0.42 in 925 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.