Pattern For Sofa Organizer

I am looking for a sofa organizer I can make myself. I made a bed organizer just with material and sewed in pockets. I have somehow lost that. But I have my chair I sit in and would love a place to keep the current needle work, glasses, remote, and the phone all in one place. Any ideas?

Sandy from Baltimore

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't have a pattern but you can find a nice one for about $14 on Amazon that would suit your needs. Search for sofa organizer and the one I like is blue with 6 pockets and has a beanbag base and a sturdy tray for holding drinks, etc.

Do you mean one that you can just tuck one end under the sofa cushion? If so ... just measure 3" in from the edge of the cushion, up over the arm of the sofa/chair and the length you want the finished product to be. For the width simply measure the arm of your sofa/chair (leaving 1" on each side for easement). Make sure that you include at least 1" on each piece of fabric for your seam allowances. The pockets are simply straight line sewing from the bottom to the top of the pocket flap. I usually sew up then reverse the direction and sew over the original line of sewing to ensure strength.

I hope this helped. Let me know if you need me to clarify anything.

Sandy, go to FreePatterns.com-click on sewing and you will find-Sew Sweet Armchair Organizer. I think this is what you will want. I just printed it out myself to make...joanie

Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Crafts SewingApril 7, 2008
Sofa Bed
Repairing a Sofa Bed Frame
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed is Stuck Open
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:22:59 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.