Cooking Tongs To Extend Reach

Cooking tongs are useful for grabbing items out of reach - boxes on a high shelf or something on a bottom shelf. No need to grab a chair or kneel on the floor. If you don't have long handled tongs, buy some soon. They come in very handy.

Source: Started using them a few years ago when I was too lazy to grab a step stool.

By Diane from Ukiah, CA

We saved a crutch from my husband's surgery and use it when things are too far out of reach for the tongs. It's also great for pushing things to the back of a deep closet (yeah, I know, but when you have to store things you have to store them.)

Since I am short, I also use the tongs for reaching the bottom of my washing machine for that one last sock!

Uses for Cooking Tongs
Uses for Cooking Tongs
Food and Recipes Food Tips Kitchen ToolsMarch 1, 2010
Dusting Blinds
Dusting Hard to Reach Places
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
Cooking bacon in microwave.
Cooking Bacon in the Microwave
Kitchen Tongs
Storing Kitchen Tongs
🎄