Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding

How do I launder bedding to get rid of fleas? I've tried Borax with my regular detergent, spraying mattress?

By Kristy from Milwaukee, WI

Are sure sure they are fleas? Your description of the little critters in the bedding makes me think you may have bed bugs in the bedding. Have you actually seen them? You can find out more about bed bugs by going to google.com and typing in bed bugs.

If they are indeed actually fleas, and not bed bugs, then they are in your home, and they will continue to get in your bedding, until they are eliminated from your home. Getting rid of them depends on if you want to try all natural, home made type remedies, or if you want to use over the counter treatments, or try the professional route by hiring an exterminator. Best of luck to you in this, I hope you find something that works well.

When using the Google search engine, click on Images in upper left corner of their website. Type whatever you're looking for in their search box, and search images.

I agree with fatboyslimsmom. If they are fleas you can just fumigate. That should take care of fleas. If the are indeed bed bugs good luck to you.

Listen to fat boy slims mom, she's got it going on.

Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
Home and Garden Pest Control FleasAugust 15, 2010
Bedding in a laundry basket.
Uses for Old Bedding
On the beach scratching fleas.
Getting Rid of Sand Fleas
Dog Scratching at Fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas in Your Yard
Bed Sheets hanging on a line.
Getting Rid of Sour Smell in Bedding
🎉
🎄