Make Grocery List With Store Ads

I make out my grocery list with the store ads in front of me and I also cut vendor coupons. Many times the store will have a coupon too. When I write the list, I got through the coupons and beside the item I write (VC) for vendor coupon, same for store coupon only I write (SC).

I keep an envelope with me while shopping and put the corresponding coupon in the envelope so when I get up to the checkout, it goes much smoother and I don't lose my coupons.

By Elaine

I know some non-couponers might get frustrated waiting on a couponer to check out. Your method sounds as if it works well. Organization really is the key! Thanks for sharing.

A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
Organizing CouponsApril 6, 2010
Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Grocery List
Creating A Grocery List
man shopping
Company Review: Publix Grocery
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores