AdviceRecipes

Kitchen Aid Mixer Recipes

I just got a Kitchen Aid Stand mixer. Does anyone have recipes for this machine?

Tonnie from Hawaii

http://www.kitc  serv/contact.jsp

Contact the company and they should be able to send you a small book with some recipes.

My favorite is making meatloaf. I no longer mix with my hands, thanks to Kitchen Aid!

I have looked at the Kitchen aid mixers and thought it was just a regular mixer- didn't think I"d need any special recipes for it, just the ones I normally make with my hand mixer.

Any recipe calling for a mixer works great!

Yes , there should have been a small instruction booklet,explaining the Kitchen Aid mixer and it also has recipes in it. Kitchen Aid also has a bigger recipe book that you can buy. I would go back to the store where I bought it and tell them the booklet was missing.

The Kitchen Aid mixer is more powerful than regular mixer, so it does not take as long when you are beating things, what takes 3 min on a regular mixer, might only take you 1 minute on the Kitchen Aid. The book tells you to take your recipes and find a recipe in the book that is similar to yours an follow their recipe. I hope this helps.

Lil

http://forum.ki  asp?FORUM_ID=122

Click on this,you can get manuals, recipes and good advice !

Good Luck, Joyce

Couple of things-- the wire whip is for whipping i.e. egg whites-- a friend used it for cakes..... the paddle is for cakes, cookies and so forth-- the hook is for bread dough, pie dough and so forth.

They are much quicker than a hand mixer. So I measure out all the ingredients, get pans or sheets ready and start the oven heating before I start mixing.

All the things you learned about using a machine follow through with this one, too.

I'm on my second one.... I used a lower power KitchenAid nearly to death with cookie dough and bread dough.

Enjoy!

http://www.mixersdirect.com is a great place to find information about KitchenAid mixers and other stand mixers.

Thank you Missy. I was wondering if Kitchen Aide would mix meatloaf.