Replace Snaps With Velcro

My little one kept breaking out from the snaps on the pants. I had a hard time trying to find a way to beat it. Well, I did! Here is just a simple way to save a break out on your child or someone else. I went to Wal-Mart and bought some velcro, the little rounds ones. I place them over the snaps, in back of the snap that close to the body. It washes fine. I have not have to replace them once and Tyler is happy again.

By Cheryl from Fayetteville, NC

Why didn't I think of that! My 6 yr old has like 10 pair of jeans she won't wear to school because the snaps are too hard. I am gonna use this tip! Thanks!

Parenting Toddler and Preschooler AdviceApril 21, 2008
black Velcro being pulled apart
Cleaning Velcro
Denim Overalls
Overalls Are Damaging Dryer
Woman Separating a Velcro Strip
Uses for Velcro
Blue velcro in a strip.
Repairing Velcro
🎉
🎄