Changing Your Email Address on ThriftyFun

Dear Thriftyfunners:

Thanks for your feedback on my post,"Dealing With Disgusting Email". I took your advice and got a new email address. Now I have a new problem: How do I notify Thriftyfun about the change? I found the following: http://thriftyfun.com/account.ldml This is supposed to lead me to my account so that I can make the change but every time I put this in my browser it says, "no matches found". What do I do?

Joan from Chesapeake, VA

Thanks for printing the post but I have since learned how to do it.

Joan from Chesapeake,VA

The easy way is to Subscribe with your new e-mail address. Then when you receive the Thrifty-Fun in your new e-mail just unsubscribe it in the old e-mail. I was glad to hear you got a new e-mail, hope it works out well for you.

Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Photo of a person clicking on their inbox.
Organizing Your Email
Gmail
Using Gmail
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table
🎄
🍂