Cleaning Fiberglass Tubs

My fiberglass bathtub has a nonskid bottom that is terribly difficult to get clean. I have found that the best thing is to scrub it with baking soda. It also seems to stay clean for a long time after I do this. For a little added cleaning power, after it is all scrubbed, I add and scrub a little dash of vinegar all around, scrubbing quickly as the fizzing action only lasts a few seconds. The tub is just gleaming when I get done. It is an amazing cleaner for fiberglass.

Patti from Oklahoma City, OK

We are redecorating. My fiberglass tub is in very good condition for its age. But, I noticed after removing the old shower door that it looks yellow compared to the new tile. Is there anything I can do short of having it refurbished?

I understand that Krud Klutter from Home Depot seems to do the job. Don't know yet, but I am going to try it today.

But does that scratch the surface?

Sorry, but baking soda does not really clean anything that is dirty. Sure, it may "clean" something that's already clean, but it will not clean a dirty shower or bath tub.

Woman Cleaning Bathtub
Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomNovember 5, 2003
Bathtub
Removing Urine Stain From a Bathtub
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Remove Soap Scum from Fiberglass
🎄