Cleaning Melted Varnish Off Toaster Oven

I put a decorative varnished board on the top of my toaster oven and the varnished melted to the top of my white toaster oven, how do I get it off without scratching the enamel?

By Donna

I'd recommend a product called "De-solv-it", it's one of those 'orange-citrus based products that I've used time and time again for such. Good luck.

http://www.dtep.com/de-solv-it.htm

If cajun62234's idea doesn't do the trick then use varnish remover. Why because enamel is baked on and it should come right off quickly. Try it in a small area at the back first.