Cleaning Melted Varnish Off Toaster Oven

I put a decorative varnished board on the top of my toaster oven and the varnished melted to the top of my white toaster oven, how do I get it off without scratching the enamel?

By Donna

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'd recommend a product called "De-solv-it", it's one of those 'orange-citrus based products that I've used time and time again for such. Good luck.

http://www.dtep.com/de-solv-it.htm

If cajun62234's idea doesn't do the trick then use varnish remover. Why because enamel is baked on and it should come right off quickly. Try it in a small area at the back first.

Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJune 13, 2011
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning a Toaster Oven
Cleaning a Toaster Oven
Chocolate chip cookies and milk.
Making Cookies in a Toaster Oven
white toaster
Cleaning Melted Plastic From a Toaster
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:14:01 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.