Living a Frugal and Organized Life

One key to sustaining a frugal lifestyle is being organized and staying on track. This is a guide about being frugal and organized.

March 12, 2012 Flag

I have always been frugal. I am even more frugal as I get older and the economy has forced me to be more frugal, to stretch the almighty dollar. I access web sites, use coupons, go to clothes/food giveaways all in the effort to pay my bills and saving as much money as I can. Sometime it is a struggle. But in the end it is worth it.

The corner stone to my keeping me on track is organization. I have it down to a very manageable system. There are some days when things fall behind, but for the most part, it works, at least for me. Let me break down my schedule for you.

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Now this schedule can change due to emergencies, appointments,outings or I am just to tire to move. There are times when I will tweak this schedule to fit my needs, but basically, this is it. It keeps me on my toes and lets everyone else know what to expect. Easy as pie.

By Georgetta Ruth from Waterloo, IA

Good for you! I admire your spunk in not letting anything get in your way of living frugally!

What an interesting yet frugal life you lead.

January 8, 2010 Flag

Many people are overwhelmed with the thought of organizing their home let alone one specific area. A great "workplace" organization methodology you can follow in the home is called "5S", originally employed in Japanese manufacturing plants.

April 4, 2008 Flag

A place for everything and everything in it's place helps my busy life run much smoother and it saves money too!

organized garage

October 3, 2006 Flag

If you have a frugal buddy (I have one who lives near a great independent dollar store.) - have them look out for new and interesting arrivals (and do the same for them, of course). . .

Organizing AdviceMarch 12, 2012
Piggy Bank Surrounded by Money
Adding Up the Savings of a Frugal Life
Frugal Birthday Party
Frugal Party Locations
Vacation Fund Jar
Frugal Vacation Activities
A young child counting coins.
Teaching Your Kids About Frugal Living
🎄
🍂