Steam Mop With Electrical Problem

I purchased an H2O mop advertised on TV. I have contacted Home Trends (since their name is shown as shipper) with a complaint about two months ago. I have never heard back from them. We decided it must be a short in the electrical system. When the mop produces steam and you put the handle down it stops completely. I have never received an acknowledgment from them. Can someone help me?

The H20 Mop is manufactured by Thane Direct USA, and you have a one year warranty. You can contact them by email or by sending them a fax. The link is to the Thane Direct website, their question and answer page. If you scroll down you will see a question about the warranty. Their contact information is there. I hope this brings good results for you.

Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 21, 2009
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Spin Mop
Spin Mop Product Reviews
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam