Cleaning Urine On Berber Carpet

How do you clean urine on Berber carpet?

Prinny from Raphine, VA

Whether it's human, pet or alien urine, it's all cleaned up the same way... With an Enzyme cleaner along with both peroxide & vinegar (for odor removal) for complete details read my previous post here:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf36405218.tip.html

* Berber carpet is made with loops, this can make it harder to remove dirt, but not liquids. (because dirt can get caught in the top, underside of the loops) Also, Berber carpet usually has the color going ALL the way through the fibers, unlike some carpet fibers where the dye only penetrates the outside of the fiber. This means that with Berber, there's less chance of the carpet fading with harsh cleaners. Berber carpeting is also not great if you have pets because their claws can get stuck in the loops, but it is superior in wear & fading. I was a big fan of Berber before I got my cat.

What I have used and found works for all stains is "clorox Anywhere" you buy it at the store and it comes in a white bottle. You blot up whatever is on your carpet and take a rag or towel and spray it on there really good, then blot it up don't scrub but blot. After you do that a few times, just take another towel and put some dish soap on it and more clorox anywhere. this does not fade your carpet or ruin it. I have used it for everything and I also have colored berber carpet.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetOctober 13, 2008
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎉
🎄