Finding a Repair Shop for a Reclining Chair

I have a recliner that is about 15 years old and the back has fallen back and will not lock up. Can someone please advise where I can take it to be repaired?

By C R Smith from Orangeburg, SC

http://www.yellowpages.com

Type in the category furniture repair and refinish, look for businesses in your area.

Do you know who made it? If the manufacturer still exists they may have a repair facility. I bought an Ethan Allen real cheap at a yard sale and had it repaired by Ethan Allen.

I agree with "suntyde", find a store that deals with it and check on the warranty of the piece, even if it is not warranted any more, you could still find a replacement part from that store for repair. Good luck. :)

Home and Garden Repair Furniture ChairsJuly 15, 2010
Reclining Couch
Slipcovers for Reclining Couches
Recycled wooden chair planter.
Making a Chair Planter
dining room chairs
Finding Caps for Chair Legs
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
🎄