Pumpkins for Outdoor Vase

When it's pumpkin time and you have flowers in your yard, why not use your pumpkin to display a bouquet of flowers on your porch or doorstep? I had a lot of marigolds which were still blooming so I arranged them in the hollowed out pumpkin. You can place a jar of water into the pumpkin so your arrangement will last a lot longer.

That is a great idea. What a great centerpiece idea as well!

http://www.savingspotpourri.blogspot.com/

This is a great idea. I have used pumpkins as centerpiece vases so to speak but hadn't thought about putting them outside. Thanks for the terrific idea.

I used to work at a flower shop/garden mart and we made the centerpieces for inside but, had never thought about this before. That's a great idea! Thanks :)

This is a wonderful idea, but what do you do when the pumpkin begins to rot? Is there any way you can paint the pumpkin inside and out with a clear lacquer to slow down the decaying process?

I really like this idea and since I live alone, I never buy pumpkins. I have no children, so usually I just leave a huge bowl (sometimes a bucket) of candy for the kids that come to my door. I have a dog who loves to bark at anyone coming on to my property, so I just disconnect the doorbell and keep Lilli in the bedroom with me. The bowl is left for the kids to use up, but a little decoration would be nice! Thank you in advance! Hearts1 & Lilli

outdoor pumpkin decoration
Outdoor Fall Decorations
Crafts FloralOctober 3, 2008
Light Bulb Vase
Making a Light Bulb Vase
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
Fall decoration with pumpkins, gourds, and Indian corn.
Decorating with Pumpkins
painted pumpkins
Decorating Pumpkins Without Carving Them
🎉
🎄