Share & Vote
Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

College Team Cross Stitch Patterns

0 0EmailFollow
counted cross stitch

College teams and mascots are a popular subject for cross stitch crafts. This is a guide about college team cross stitch patterns.

Here are questions related to College Team Cross Stitch Patterns.

Question: South Carolina Gamecock Mascot Cross Stitch Pattern

Can anyone help? I am in search of the cross stitch pattern for the university of South Carolina mascot (cocky). I would also be interested in college football cross stitch patterns, in general.

By Sandy J

Most Recent Answer

By Lee [22]03/06/2012

Hi Sandy J, Found the book with the Gamecock pattern faster than I thought I would. It is from a 1973 book I purchased. This pattern did not have a specified color chart. Back then, you guessed at the colors when the chart was printed in color. Anyway, I have written the colors on the parts of the bird. I couldn't get all the chart scanned for the picture. It was in two pages in the book and I combined it to try to show you the entire piece. Just let me know if you need it still and where to send it. Email or snail mail.

RE: South Carolina Gamecock Mascot Cross Stitch Pattern

Question: Ohio State Logo Cross Stitch Pattern

I desperately need any Ohio State logo, counted cross stitch pattern. Any suggestions?

By June

Most Recent Answer

By Tracy Evans01/03/2015

You can check out the designs at www.etsy.com/shop/theendzone

Question: Kentucky Wildcats Cross Stitch Pattern

Does anyone know where I can get a Kentucky Wildcat cross stitch pattern, preferably the yellow wildcat with blue UK on it?

By Wilma Y

Most Recent Answer

By vickie.sapp05/29/2015

I have several different patterns if you still need one just let me know.
Thanks

Question: Ohio State Cross Stitch Pattern

I am looking for the Ohio State cross stitch pattern for the logo or anything to do with Ohio State. Suggestions?

By Geneva B.

Most Recent Answer

By Angel P.01/14/2014

Have you tried looking at the clip art pics? Maybe you get an idea there, and maybe trace it on your cross stitch material.

Question: University of Kansas Cross Stitch Patterns

I am looking for University of Kansas; KU cross stitch patterns, particularly of the Rock Chalk Doc - medical school. Have any ideas where to find one? The bookstores do not have them. Thanks.

By Kim

Most Recent Answer

By Kare-n-Crafts08/24/2013

Do you have a picture of what you want? You can try this site to make a cross stitch pattern of your own. http://www.pic2pat.com/index.en.html

Question: Cross Stitch Pattern for Mercer University Macon Georgia

Does anyone know of any cross stitch patterns for Mercer University in Macon, Georgia?

By Linda G

Most Recent Answer

By Terri [3]07/28/2013

My husband and I met at Mercer and would also love a copy of the pattern. You might check with the college book/gift store. Last time we were over there, they had a wide variety of items. Good Luck!

Question: College Team Cross Stitch Patterns

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern for the Gamecocks from South Carolina University.

By Lillian

Most Recent Answer

By Teego12/05/2014

If you check any knitting shop that have cross stitch, if you ask this same question they usually have a list of people that can help you on hand.

I am looking for counted cross stitch patterns for either the mascot or logo for the University of Texas, UT, Longhorns. I am also interested in finding a pattern for the logo of Ohio State University - Buckeyes.

By Jeanne from Farmington, MN

Most Recent Answer

10/29/2012

I have made several patterns for college teams.

Question: Southeast Missouri State Cross Stitch

I am looking for a counted cross stitch pattern for Southeast Missouri State in Cape Giradeau, Missouri.

By maryjoe [1]

Question: College Cross Stitch Pattern

I am looking for a George Washington University cross stitch pattern?

By Lisa

Question: Logo College Cross Stitch Patterns

I need a cross stitch logo pattern for Texas A&M, Arkansas Razorbacks, and OSU.

By Betty

Question: Cross Stitch Pattern for College Team

I would like a counted crosstitch psttern for Central Michigan University, it's a college team.

By Eva

Question: Cross Stitch Pattern for Delaware Valley College Mascot

Does anyone have a pattern of the school's mascot?

By mnhosler

Question: Crimson Tide Cross Stitch Pattern

I am looking for the cross stitch pattern for the Alabama Crimson Tide team. Do you know where I can find it or where I can look for it?

By Jackie

Question: Cross Stitch Pattern for North Texas State University

I am looking for a counted cross stitch pattern for the seal of North Texas University.

By Gwynette

Question: University of Mississippi Mascot Counted Cross Stitch

Where can I find University of MS mascot counted cross stitch that is not downloadable? I do not have a printed so I need the pattern to be hard copy.

By Melba S.

Question: Cross Stitch Pattern for William and Mary College

I am looking for a William and Mary College cross stitch pattern any suggestions?

By Jennifer

Question: KU Jayhawks Cross Stitch Pattern

I'm looking for a KU Jayhawks cross stitch pattern.

By Marsha

Question: Southern University A & M Cross Stitch Logo

I am looking for a logo to cross stitch for the Southern University Jaguars.

By Andrea J.

Question: College Cross Stitch Patterns

Are there cross stitch patterns available for University of Michigan and Michigan State?

By Sue

Question: Clemson University Cross Stitch Patterns

I am looking for cross-stitch patterns for Clemson University. Can you help me with this?
    Thank you!

By Susan

Question: Ohio State Crossstitch Pattern

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern for Ohio State.

By Geneva B

Question: Florida Gator Cross Stitch Pattern

I am looking for a small Florida gator head cross stitch pattern to stitch on a towel. The height can be no more than 35 stitches. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

By Regina

Question: Arkansas Razorback Cross Stitch Pattern

I'm looking for an Arkansas Razorback cross stitch pattern.

By Nicole N.

Question: Michigan State Mascot Cross Stitch Pattern

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern for Michigan State University's mascot, the Spartan.

By Linda K

Question: CSU Ram Cross Stitch Pattern

I am looking for a CSU Ram's head or anything Rams that is about 30 stitches high and about 30 wide on #14 count.

By Coleen P.

Question: University of Georgia Bulldogs - Cross Stitch Pattern

My daughter has been accepted into the UGA Honors Program for the fall of 2013; she graduates high school end of May. I would love to find a design to make her for her dorm room. Anyone have UGA Bulldogs cross stitch designs?

By Dawn V.

Question: Virginia Tech Cross Stitch Pattern

I am looking for a Virginia Tech cross stitch pattern, the VT logo or similar.

By JC

Solutions: College Team Cross Stitch Patterns

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!