Rope Hoya Losing Leaves

I have a Rope Hoya that is pot bound and receives bright light. Since winter started, the leaves on several of the branches/ropes have been shriveling. Some are falling off closest to the soil. I've had this plant for 2 years. This is the first time I've had a problem. Does anyone know what is going on with this plant? What should I do? Thank you.

Cindy from Carol Stream, IL

Perhaps it's root bound/nutrient deprived and needs to be repotted in a larger pot with fresh soil?

Hi, I have alot of hoyas. If mine was doing that I would consider that maybe to much water is being used on it.

They like to dry out between watering. Good luck. I have a variegated hoya rope too ! I love my hoyas ! My Obavata is about 8-9 feet long if not longer.

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthJanuary 20, 2009
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves