One Rag for Each Cleaning Product

I clean houses as my second job. I drape a cleaning rag over each product I use. One rag for all the wood polishing, a separate rag draped over the glass cleaner I use for the windows, mirrors, and chrome faucets. The rag on the shower cleaner, I use for all the showers. And the rag on the Lysol disinfectant is only for the toilet. I have found it to be a very good system. Give it a try!

By Painterlee from Indialantic, FL

Great idea! Who wants to polish that heirloom table with the same rag as you just used on the toilet? Hubby even went so far as to use separate rags for the toilet, and for the rest of the bathroom. Much easier, and fewer chances of germ transfer.

Natural Cleaning Products
Thrifty Cleaning Ideas
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsMay 4, 2011
Making a Mini Rag Wreath
Making a Mini Rag Wreath
Rag Quilt
Rag Quilt Patterns
woman dying hair
Using Leftover Hair Dye
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎉
🎄