Sinue (Pitbull Mix)

Sinue will be 6 months old this week-end. Sinue is a Pitbull mix, that I got from my daughter. She likes to run the back yard and follow you wherever you go. She is very sweet and likes to meet new people.

By Joyce wis from Janesville, Wis.

Pitbulls are like that, they are sweet creatures. Your dog looks like mine when it was still a puppy but sadly she got the mange from my cat which is very friendly with, shes still under medication right now I wish your dog well.

It is so sad that Pit Bulls have the reputation and the predjudice that has been put upon them. I know some are very mean but a lot of the time it is the owner who mistreats them is why they are mean. Glad this baby found a good caring home. Best of luck to you and Sinue.

Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 17, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎉
🎄