Reviews of Health Craft Pots and Pans

A friend passed away and the executor has given me some pots and pans which I needed. They are by Health Craft. I had never heard of them until I searched online. Does anyone use them? Do you like them? Thank you in advance.

By Sandy from Baltimore, MD

You really inherited a gold mine. I won a Health Craft electric frying pan on eBay several years ago and really like it.

Stainless steel cookware is the best and healthiest to use because you don't have to worry about harmful chemicals leaching into your foods.

You will never find Health Craft in any local stores, but can only be purchased at home shows because they are very expensive.

Sorry I can't give you too much a review because I don't own an entire set of Health Craft.

It's waterless cookware and lucky you! www.healthcraft.com

Contact them and ask for info. I will tell you that this cookware should be used on med or low heat, never on high. When you put food in it, use the smallest pot possible to use the waterless feature.

Another comment. 5 ply is better than 3 ply and as the plies increase, the cookware becomews heavier.

You can check out ebay for resale prices and be amazed. The prices for these pots regularly go for hundreds of dollars when new.

Yes, it's overpriced. There are other waterless cookware brands out there just as good as this one, all of them just about equally overpriced when brand new.

Using Cookware
Cookware Tips and Product Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Kitchen CookwareMarch 25, 2009
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
Pots and pans.
Organizing Pots and Pans
🎉
🎄