Understanding and Treating Yeast Problems in Pets

I was going through earthclinic.com as usual, when I have something to share and I came across this article. It is a mini course in understanding Yeast Overgrowth, and Systemic Yeast Problems. I will do these preventative things first and the supplementation before I ever have my dog allergy tested, because most problems with itching and ear infections are not allergies but problems with yeast.

Here is the link:

My German Shepherd who is eight years old, has tons of yeast problems. I have her on pills to get rid of yeast and a special shampoo. Blackness around the ears, and on the legs and tummy, are signs of yeast die off, and it is a good thing to watch for these, so you will have a heads up of problems that need to be treated.

Yeast is not just a problem for dogs, it is also a buzz word in the autism community and one of the reasons for so many sicknesses we all have.

By Robyn from Tri-Cities, TN

Dog's Yeast Infection
Treating a Dog's Yeast Infection
Pets HealthJune 23, 2011
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Storing Yeast
Yeast for Baking
Buying and Using Yeast for Baking
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight