Pineapple Sauce for Ham

I am looking for a recipe for pineapple sauce for ham.

By Bob from Sacramento, CA

Best Answer

I believe this is the recipe for the pineapple sauce... "I took a large can of pineapple chunks and drained the pineapple juice into a small sauce pan. I opened a container that I thought was raisins but it turned out to be currants. I added about 1/2 cup to the juice. I then added 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 Tablespoons of corn starch. Using a whisk I mixed until it started to get a bit thickened and then I added the pineapple chunks in."

Thank you soo much for the recipe. I accidently threw away the sauce for it so i had to inprovise but i saw the recipe here. Your a lifesaver!

Even easier, 1 can crushed pineapple, 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, 1 Tablespoon cornstarch, 1 Tablespoon vinegar. Mix together, cook, stirring, over low-med heat until it thickens. Good warm or cold.

Pineapple Glazed Ham Recipes
Pineapple Glazed Ham Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Meats HamNovember 20, 2010
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Ham Loaf
Ham Loaf Recipes
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple