Move Food In A Trash Bin

Having moved countless times and lived in 5-6 states, I've used this tips many times! I bought a new outdoor garbage can with lid and 2 wheels. When I moved, I put a contractor's garbage bag inside, filled the can with canned goods and boxed groceries. It was very easy to move, rather than using big boxes full of food! Plus I used the new can at my new home! Also, I filled suitcases with sheets and blankets, as they can be bulky and heavy in boxes too!

By Reen from Marietta, PA

you can also use them to store your holiday decorations in:)

Great idea!! I doubt if I will ever move again, but will pass this on to others I know of that are moving.

Judy in Alabama

Very good idea. I store out of season clothes in my luggage but I've never thought of putting things like you mentioned in a garbage can. I don't plan on moving any time soon but the garbage can with wheels sounds like a good idea for storage in my garage.

moving tips and tricks
Moving Tips and Tricks
Organizing MovingAugust 20, 2007
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
Duct Tape Trash Bin
Making a Duct Tape Trash Bin
Uses for Plastic Jars
Uses for Plastic Jars
🎄