Where Can I Get Free Wisteria Seed Pods?

This isn't really a question, it is more of a request to the person who has the wisteria seedpods. I would love to have some, if possible. Thank you!

By Louise H.

I received a number of free seed pods by asking on Freecycle.

You really have to watch it when you plant that stuff! It can get out of hand quickly. I tried for years to kill one that was killing a hugh tree it was climbing up in my yard before I was successful.

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsMay 8, 2011
bittersweet
Bittersweet Not Blooming
Wisteria
Growing Wisteria
Trumpet Vine Seed Pods
Starting a Trumpet Vine From Seed Pods
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 8:29:09 PM on 10.0.0.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.